Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Is this what I have come to? On the day after the Court released its opinion in Newdow, I am not engaging in an in-depth discussion of prudential standing. Instead, I am pointing you to Underneath Their Robes, a new blog about the Federal Judiciary. A recent post describes the recent wedding of two former Supreme Court Clerks, and then goes on to bitterly lament the author's own failed Supreme Court aspirations. I admit that this site has languished along with the Nine's pointed disregard of my application and its multiple updates, but I can hardly fault those who did get the nod. Even so, Article III Groupie is amusing in her bitterness, and I'm looking forward to the results of her competition for Superhotties of the Federal Judiciary.