Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Wednesday, September 17, 2003
I'm back!

It's now the middle of September, which means that the Court will start arguments next month. Although Supreme Handicapper Sam Heldman has retired both from predicting Supreme Court cases and blogging in general, that only means that this blog has become your SOLE SOURCE of quality predictions of Supreme Court cases. If last year is any indication, you can expect that I will be slightly more likely to be correct than incorrect in my predictions.


Goldstein Howe has posted a document with a list of cases for the upcoming term and a bunch of great links to materials for the cases.


The first predictions will be coming soon. If any other intrepid bloggers out there wish to keep me from winning the prediction contest by virtue of being the only competitor, drop me a line.