Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Tuesday, May 20, 2003
People must be reading this blog


I figure that the blog must have "made it" when I start getting e-mail taunting me about my incorrect predictions. Such was the case today, when I received e-mail pointing out that there was no reversal in PRMA v. Concannon (now known as PRMA v. Walsh), contrary to my prediction. Sam Heldman also predicted the case incorrectly. On the other hand, both Sam and I correctly predicted the Court would affirm in Breuer v. Jim's Concrete of Brevard and reverse (actually vacate) in Inyo County v. Paiute-Shoshone Indians. Unfortunately, I fell one behind in my incorrect prediction in the Price v. Vincent, where the Court reversed, as Sam had predicted, while I had predicted affirm.