Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Tuesday, April 22, 2003
No. 02-634 Green Tree Financial Corp. v. Bazzle
This case was argued today.

Because Findlaw does not have any briefs in this case, and also because I am lazy, I am relying on Sam Heldman’s description of the case. Funnily enough, though I concede that he knows way more than me on this issue, which, by the way, has to do (broadly) with arbitrability of class action claims, and even though his is the only thing I have read about it, I still am going to predict that the Court will AFFIRM. I’m sure I will regret it. Here is Goldstein Howe’s write up by blog extern extraordinaire, Jeremy. That post, of course, has all the briefs in the case, which just proves that I’m lazy and blame my problems on Findlaw when they don’t really deserve it.