Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Monday, November 04, 2002
This week's chart












TedSam
Monday, Nov. 4
Pierce County v. GuillenREVERSEREVERSE
Sattazahn v. PennsylvaniaREVERSEREVERSE
Tuesday, Nov. 5
Ewing v. CaliforniaAFFIRMAFFIRM
Lockyer v. AndradeAFFIRMREVERSE
Wednesday, Nov. 6
Norfolk & W. Ry. Co. v. AyersREVERSEREVERSE
Abdur'Rahman v. BellAFFIRMREVERSE


In case you are new to this blog, this chart represents my predictions versus Sam Heldman's. Sam was the one who came up with the idea to compete on Supreme Court predictions. Sam is pretty smart (obviously, because he predicts almost all the cases the same way I do), and I want to thank him for summarizing his predictions for this week this morning, which saved me searching through his blog for them.


By the way, by my scoring technique, I am ahead 1-0. By Sam's scoring, the game is tied at 0-0.