Supreme Court Blog

 

E-mail me at
scotus -at- justice dot com

Supreme Court of the United States

Findlaw's Supreme Court Center

How Appealing

Sam Heldman

SCOTUSblog

Site Meter



Wednesday, October 02, 2002
If I had any doubt as to whether I was up to the task of doing a Supreme Court blog, those doubts were reinforced by the launching of SCOTUSBlog. With a recommendation from Howard Bashman, how can it go wrong?


Just to clarify: I am sure these guys will do a more thorough and comprehensive job of covering the Supreme Court than I will. I will focus on the much more important topic of what I actually think about the cases and decisions of the Supreme Court and other stuff related to the Court. If I become less paranoid that something I write might affect my future career options, I might talk about any experiences I have applying to the Court for a clerkship. I will say this: Of all the Justices who sent acknowledgments that my application was received (so far), only Justice Scalia signed the letter personally.